Shipping is available in the United States of America and the rest of the world.
- Because shipping prices for international orders can vary, you can determine the postage rate by selecting ‘international shipping' as your delivery option at the checkout when purchasing your selected products. Then, before your order is processed, you'll be able to check the applicable shipping rate. You can also select the maximum shipping cost on the order form.
- For any product weighing more than 5 pounds, you will receive a quote through email once your order has been received. Our shipping rate estimate will be useless in these situations.
- All of our products will receive free ground shipping if they weigh less than 15 pounds.
- No, any foreign order will be subject to a handling fee. We are unable to estimate or arrange for custom charges. It is your responsibility to pay any local customs fees levied on your orders by your country's customs office.
- Prior to delivery, we classify all of our orders as merchandise, declare their worth, and describe the contents of your order. We will, however, exclude the receipt of your order from the package if you request it at the time of order placement.
- If you are placing an order with us for the first time or have previously placed an order with us, you will have the option of ordering immediately.
- To our overseas customers, we are grateful for the opportunity to provide you with the best service possible. However, due to the limitations imposed by your own country, we are often unable to verify international credit cards. Due to a high volume of fraudulent credit card complaints, we have the right to limit, delay, or cancel credit card payments for orders billed or shipped to foreign addresses.
- It is recommended that you pay through a PayPal account or a wire transfer so that we can check credit card payments. In many regions of the world, payments received using PayPal can be validated instantly.
- If you do not have a PayPal account, you should pay using a Visa, MasterCard, or American Express card. Please keep in mind that payment verification can take up to 7 business days.
- Depending on the card issuer or country, verifying other countries' Amex, Visa, or MasterCard accounts can be challenging. As a result, you may be required to email or fax identification proofs after all other alternatives have been exhausted. Otherwise, you may be required to make a wire transfer TT payment.
If you have an official email address with the domain of your firm, verifying your payment may be easy.