Faulty Items Under Warranty
If you come across a malfunctioning item, please submit an RMA request as soon as possible, adhering to the terms and criteria outlined in the Terms & Conditions section. You'll need a few facts, including the order number, purchase date, and the serial number of the malfunctioning equipment, to file a warranty claim. These should be mentioned in the RMA request. We'll check to see if the claimed product is still under warranty, and then one of our representatives will try to resolve the problem over the phone or via remote access.
If the problem persists, an RMA number will be issued, and you will be advised to follow the standard RMA processes. We will evaluate the malfunctioning unit against our defined measures and attempt to remedy the issue once it has been returned. If we discover that the item cannot be serviced or repaired, we will give you a replacement unit, which may be a brand-new unit or similar to a new piece that meets the same specifications.
By consenting to the terms and conditions indicated below, you are led to submit an RMA request. Please note that regardless of the reason for return, this is a necessity for all items returned to GotoDirect.
- All items must be returned in their original condition. All accessories, manuals, software, and warranties must be packaged in their original, undamaged condition.
- After receiving the RMA Number, you must securely repack the items in the same manner they were originally supplied to you (inside the original box). A restocking fee of 30% will be levied if the original packaging is found to be damaged or marked in any manner.
- You must not write anything directly on the original box/packaging
- You must guarantee that the allotted RMA Number is clearly marked on the outer box; otherwise, the shipment will not be accepted.
- On the outside of the package, our whole address should be plainly visible. It is recommended that you use a label for this.
- Once the faulty products have been received and tested, you will receive a replacement within 10 working days of delivery.
- Keep in mind that any discrepancies or inconsistencies between your PO and the received goods should be reported within two days of receipt.
Damage Of Goods During Transit:
If the products are obviously damaged upon arrival, it is critical that you sign for them as damaged on arrival with the courier and then call us at +1 (888) 203-4073 as soon as possible. We ask that you notify us within two working days of delivery if any items were damaged in transportation.
Reasons For Revalidation Of Replacement Of The Hardware:
- The item is discovered to be free of the issues listed on the RMA form
- The item is found to be tampered with or physically destroyed
- The software used is incorrect or improper
GotoDirect Reserves The Right To Charge 30% Restocking Fee If:
- If there is any damage to the original package, it is discovered.
- Any missing components or accessories will be charged separately, based on the actual cost of the products.
For further details or relevant queries:
Call: +1 (888) 203 - 4073
Email: [email protected]